martedì 31 gennaio 2012

FanVideo: The bond is broken [or why I can't support Defan]

Amazing video by Anne0791 about the Salvatore brothers.


Comment by corneliagirl101:
« I do love their brotherly moments and do believe their is love there but this video does show a side to Stefan people don't want to see. People still want to label Damon selfish, and the bad brother. That he is a "jerk" for loving Elena and poor poor Stefan. But you go back and look at 145 years of Damon's life and tell me who truly suffered. Then maybe you'll understand why Damon had such dark times. And why Stefan was and never will be a "prince charming". »

I also suggest that you read this text by @DeadlyEuphoric: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fharq2 on the same topic.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I commenti a questo Blog sono moderati. L'amministratore si riserva il diritto di cancellare senza preavviso commenti considerati offensivi o a scopo di spam.