« You should know this Elena. Stefan didn't screw us over. He screwed us over but he had a good reason. »
Elena - What?
« He saved Klaus to save me. And then he stole the coffins to get even. »
Elena: Damon if he... did it to protect you then... why would he even do that, I mean... what does it even mean?
« What does it mean? It means I'm an idiot. 'Cause I thought for one second that I wouldn't have to feel guilty any more. »
Elena: What are you talking about, guilty for what?
« For wanting what I want. »
Elena: Damon...
« I know. Believe me, I get it. Brother's girl and all. NO! No, you know what?
If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about THIS.
Goodnight... »
[ Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries 3x10 'The New Deal' ]
Elena - What?
« He saved Klaus to save me. And then he stole the coffins to get even. »
Elena: Damon if he... did it to protect you then... why would he even do that, I mean... what does it even mean?
« What does it mean? It means I'm an idiot. 'Cause I thought for one second that I wouldn't have to feel guilty any more. »
Elena: What are you talking about, guilty for what?
« For wanting what I want. »
Elena: Damon...
« I know. Believe me, I get it. Brother's girl and all. NO! No, you know what?
If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about THIS.
Goodnight... »
[ Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries 3x10 'The New Deal' ]
"The Vampire Diaries" © The CW, L.J. Smith, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec & related entities. All rights reserved.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
I commenti a questo Blog sono moderati. L'amministratore si riserva il diritto di cancellare senza preavviso commenti considerati offensivi o a scopo di spam.