Who can't wait for another cheeSE-heavy season of #TVD? → Raise your hands!
NOT ALL TOGETHER PEOPLE, PLEASE. #Sarcasm
Stelena might be the "Epic" love story of the show (well, at least from writers' POV...), but MANY people out there are sick & tired to having to swallow this Epic cheeSE bullsh*t.
NO, it's not something I'm saying just because I'm a hardcore #Delena shipper, but EVERYBODY can see that by looking at some recent Polls from sites like WetPaint and HollywoodLife. I've taken screens from the most recent Polls submitted both before and after theEpic ugly TVDS3 finale.
Here are the results... there's nothing to add, they all speak by themselves.
And what they all scream out loud is: GIVE US DELENA!
Click "Leggi tutto / Read more..." for the results.
PS: click the titles of the related articles to get to the original Poll pages.
Click the thumbnails for a larger view.
NOT ALL TOGETHER PEOPLE, PLEASE. #Sarcasm
Stelena might be the "Epic" love story of the show (well, at least from writers' POV...), but MANY people out there are sick & tired to having to swallow this Epic cheeSE bullsh*t.
NO, it's not something I'm saying just because I'm a hardcore #Delena shipper, but EVERYBODY can see that by looking at some recent Polls from sites like WetPaint and HollywoodLife. I've taken screens from the most recent Polls submitted both before and after the
Here are the results... there's nothing to add, they all speak by themselves.
And what they all scream out loud is: GIVE US DELENA!
Click "Leggi tutto / Read more..." for the results.
PS: click the titles of the related articles to get to the original Poll pages.
Click the thumbnails for a larger view.
May 10 - Vampire Diaries Poll: Will Elena Choose Damon or Stefan at the End of Season 3?

May 11 - Do You Think Elena Chose the Right Salvatore Brother in The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale?

May 11 - ‘Vampire Diaries’: Elena Needs To Be With Damon Not Stefan

May 8 - ‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale: Who Ships Elena With Stefan Or Damon In Mystic Falls?

April 28 - Which Vampire Couple Has The Hottest Chemistry? ‘Breaking Dawn’ Vs. ‘Vampire Diaries’ & More
{ Note that here even Klaroline has got more votes than Stelena! LMAO }

↓ UPDATE! How could I miss this? ↓
May 10 - 'The Vampire Diaries': Did Elena choose the right Salvatore brother? Vote!
↓ UPDATE! Thank you @Niadk for the heads-up! ↓
March - Vampire Diaries Season 3 Romance Poll: Which Guy Should Elena Gilbert Choose?
May 11 - Do You Think Elena Chose the Right Salvatore Brother in The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale?
May 11 - ‘Vampire Diaries’: Elena Needs To Be With Damon Not Stefan
May 8 - ‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale: Who Ships Elena With Stefan Or Damon In Mystic Falls?
April 28 - Which Vampire Couple Has The Hottest Chemistry? ‘Breaking Dawn’ Vs. ‘Vampire Diaries’ & More
{ Note that here even Klaroline has got more votes than Stelena! LMAO }
↓ UPDATE! How could I miss this? ↓
May 10 - 'The Vampire Diaries': Did Elena choose the right Salvatore brother? Vote!
↓ UPDATE! Thank you @Niadk for the heads-up! ↓
March - Vampire Diaries Season 3 Romance Poll: Which Guy Should Elena Gilbert Choose?
Stelena is DEAD and OVERRATED,
just STOP shoving it down our throats!
I-LOVE-YOU♥
RispondiElimina#DelenaForeber